THE Northern Ireland Tourist Board (NITB) has put together a list of 12 exciting things to do in Northern Ireland over the next week.
* Boley Fair, Hilltown, Co. Down July 8 – 10 This annual festival is centered on the highly popular Sheep Show which takes place on July 10.
* Cue the Music - The Argory, Co. Tyrone July 13 Pack a picnic and a bottle of your favourite tipple, bring along your chairs for an evening of live music and entertainment.
* Adult and Youth Race Day, Desertmartin Race Track, Co. Londonderry July 14 Cookstown and District Motocross Club present this high speed, fun filled event.
* Jazz by the Lake at Crom Estate, Co. Fermanagh July 14 A relaxing evening by the shores of Lough Erne. A hearty supper is included to make sure you don’t go hungry as you chill out to your favourite jazz tunes.
* Ronan Keating at Glenarm Castle, Ballymena, Co. Antrim July 14 Ronan and special guest Sharon Corr will perform as part of the P&O Ferries Dalriada Festival Week.
* Couples Adventure Day, Clearsky Adventure Centre, Strangford, Co. Down July 14 An action-packed adventure session including archery, canoeing and orienteering day.
* Hilden Cinema Club, Hilden Distillery, Lisburn, Co. Antrim July 14 Enjoy a delightful 3 course meal in the Tap Room Restaurant and then relax in front of a classic film all under the one roof!
* Brendan Grace, Bardic Theatre, Donaghmore, Co. Tyrone July 14 Features some brand new material and some ‘Old Favourites’ from his vast repertoire over the last 40 years.
* Dr Nick On The Promenade, Newcastle, Co. Down July 14 A brilliant mix of high energy unicycling, tantalisingly dangerous fire-juggling and awe-inspiring plate spinning!
* Family Fun Days at Belfast Zoo, Co. Antrim July 14-15 Face-painting, bouncy castle and animal feeding times will take place throughout the day.
* Pinhole Camera Workshops, College Hill, Co. Armagh July 14-15 Groups will be limited to 20 cameras per session so pre-booking your place is essential.
* Family Day at Killard Nature Reserve, Co. Down July 14. Celebrate nature in Killard Nature Reserve with a guided nature walk and picnic suitable for the whole family.