A boy has died after being overcome by slurry tank gases at a farm in Dunloy.
Eight-year-old Robert Christie was airlifted to a Belfast hospital from the farm yesterday (Saturday), but doctors were unable to resuscitate him.
His 52-year-old father, also called Robert, was helping out on the farm on Ballynaloob Road, near his own.
He remains critially ill in hospital.
Both were overcome by poisonous fumes as they were mixing slurry.
It is understood they were found by a postman on Saturday afternoon.