A gas fitter from Aghadowey has pleaded guilty to causing the deaths of two teenagers by carbon monoxide poisoning.
Neil McFerran and Aaron Davidson were overcome by the gas at a holiday apartment in Castlerock, County Londonderry, in 2010.
George Brown, from Ballygawley Road, had initially pleaded not guilty to the charge of manslaughter.
He had also previously denied a further 19 charges involving failures in health and safety legislation.
After Brown pleaded guilty to all 21 charges at Belfast Crown Court yesterday (Tuesday), the crown prosecutor said: “This is a case where victim impact reports will be obtained in respect of the families of the two deceased, and of a third young man who was seriously injured in this tragic incident.”
Brown’s barrister, Jonpaul Shields, confirmed pre-sentence reports would also be sought on behalf of his client.
Brown will be sentenced for the offences in March.
He was released on continuing bail.