Everyone is welcome to come along at anytime between 10am-6pm on Wednesday, September 3 to find out what’s on offer at Focus on Family at Glenburn Crescent, Ballysally in Coleraine.
At the Open Day you will be able to register for new accredited courses and programmes starting in mid-September.
• Literacy/Numeracy Essential Skills courses delivered by the Northern Regional College;
• Computers ICT Essential Skills Level 1 and 2 delivered by the North West Regional College;
• Creative Crafts courses;
• Complementary Therapies – Shiatsu Massage, therapies to relieve illness, Yoga, Holistic therapies, Reiki, Pilates
• Recreational courses – Creative Writing, Shine with True Colours, Cookery;
• Nurturing, Domestic Abuse Programmes and much more;
• Find out more about our childcare service for 0-4 years in partnership with Coleraine SureStart
This information day is for members of the public who want to join courses as well as local professionals wanting to find out more or make referrals to our courses.
For more information, please contact the Project Manager at Focus on Family, Brendan Patterson, on 028 7032 9550 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org