A 90-year-old woman received medical treatment following a house fire in Coleraine.
The Times understands the incident took place at approximately 12:50pm on Sunday, December 11.
Detailing the incident, a statement from Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS) said: “NIFRS responded to a report of a fire at a terraced house at Castle Place, Coleraine.
“Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet to put out a small fire the kitchen. A 90-year-old woman was led to safety by FRS.
“She was treated for mild smoke inhalation by ambulance personnel at the scene. The cause of the fire appeared accidental. Fire crew from Coleraine station attended the incident.”